The Hemato-Oncology Clinic has made a significant investment in resources designed to enhance clinical research and patient comfort and support.
12 bedded (3 Special Room, 7 Economy Room + 2 special chemotherapy chairs)
23 Bedded (3 Suit Room, 6 Special Room, 13 Economy Room & 1 Emergency Room)
10 Bedded (2 Delux Room, 8 Economy Room)
The Clinic Also Offers:
- Inpatient and outpatient services in the same area to provide seamless care
- Rooms dedicated to bone marrow and immune deficiency in patients
- An expanded number of treatment and consultation rooms in the outpatient clinic to minimise waiting times for patients and their families
- Separate infusion areas for young children and teenagers for added privacy
- Chemotherapy treatment according to standard protocols and guidelines.
- Planning and counseling for overall management of cancer / blood disorder with rehabilitation advice
- Administration of chemotherapy by trained nurses under supervision of expert medical officers
- Diagnostic / therapeutic procedures like insertion of central line for chemotherapy, insertion of chemo-ports, maintaining of the ports and lines like PICC, Hickman; bone marrow aspiration and biopsy, lumbar puncture with intrathecal chemotherapy, ascitic / pleural tapping etc.
- Patient group activities
- Community out-reach programs
- Clinical research
- Continue Medical Education for medical colleagues, students, practitioner and public
- Participation in national and international medical conferences / symposia by publication / presentation and attendance
- Cashless at Navrangpura Branch & Fast Processing of Mediclaim documenation on the day of discharge at all branch
- Faster Billing procedure
The Hematology Oncology Clinic was set up by a group of 6 specialists now expanded to 12 Specialist of hematology, medical oncology, pediatric hemato-oncology and hematopathology to provide all the services related to cancer under one roof. It also boasts of a superb diagnostic lab and clinical research facility. Here nothing is more important than saving a patient’s life.
To be the first choice of patients for cancer care in Western India. To Provide our patients and their families with the best haemtology and oncology care & services.
To provide excellent, evidence based care to each patient and to strive to remain updated on the latest development in the field.
Committed to provide hone, holistic opinion and to provide affordable and compassionate care.